CheFEM®, developed by Composite Agency, stands for
Chemical potential based FEM simulation. CheFEM enables
virtual analysis of the effect of prolonged chemical exposure
on service life of polymers, coatings and composites.
CheFEM prologue has a web based interface with an
ultra powerful computation engine on the CheFEM server.
The build-in library contains all relevant chemical-physical
parameters (e.g. Sanchez - Lacombe Equation of State)
for all commonly used chemicals and materials. Software
is compatible with Windows, Apple and Android.
|Key Features||CheFEM Channel||Free Trial|
• Swelling, Plasticizing & Chemical Ageing
• Permeation, Diffusivity, Time Lag
• Degradation & (Substrate) Corrosion
• Integrated Fracture Analysis
• Rapid Gas Decompression Analysis
• Osmosis & Blister Formation
• Alone / Plug-in Mechanical FEM Software
Contact us for the free CheFEM
prologue trial. Trial contains chemicals
and materials of interest, chemical-
physical models and experimental