CheFEM®, developed by Composite Agency, stands for
Chemical potential based FEM simulation. CheFEM
quantifies gas & fluid permeation, corrosion and
mechanical response of seals, polymers, composites
and coated metals.
CheFEM prologue has a web based interface with an
ultra powerful computation engine on the CheFEM server.
The build-in library contains all relevant chemical-physical
parameters (e.g. Sanchez - Lacombe Equation of State)
for all commonly used chemicals and materials. Software
is compatible with Windows, Apple and Android.
|Key Features||CheFEM Channel||Activation|
• Permeation, Diffusivity, Time Lag
• Swelling, Plasticizing & Chemical Ageing
• Degradation & (Substrate) Corrosion
• Integrated Fracture Analysis
• Rapid Gas Decompression
• Osmosis & Blister Formation
• Alone / Plug-in Mechanical FEM Software
Contact us for activation of CheFEM
prologue. CheFEM can be configured
for chemicals, materials, reinforcements,
industrial applications and output of
your specific interest.
Use Forum or Twitter for any questions.